What should we bring?
- SUNGLASSES (polarizedis better for fishing)
- FOOD & DRINKS (we will have a cooler full of ice for you to put it in)
- RAIN JACKET (if the forecast is calling for showers)
What if I need to use the bathroom?
- We are usually within 15 minutes of a waterfront restaurant or marina
that has facilities you may use if you'd like to get off the boat to go
to the bathroom.
How many passengers can you take?
- Our 26ft center console (green boat in the pics) holds up to 6 passengers (captain is not included in the 6)
- Our 19ft flats boat holds up to 4 passengers (captain is not included in the 4)
- If you have a large party we can set up a group trip with multiple
guide boats, just give Capt Chris a shout at 239-229-5388, we do birthday
parties, corporate entertainment fishing tournaments, and much more!
When do your trips usually leave the dock?
- Usually our trips begin at 8:00 am and 1:00 pm, due to ever changing
weather and tidal patterns that we fish in our area we will always
contact you the night before the trip to confirm times & pickup
locations. If you'd like to make arrangements before then please call Capt Chris at 239-229-5388 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer to "split" a charter if we only have two people?
- We currently do not offer any "split" charters, visit our friends at the Sea Trek for group fishing charters